Join Us! Become a part of the premier organization for female leadership in St. Charles County! Membership is available to women who live, work, or serve in St. Charles County, and have a minimum of 3 years professional work experience. ATHENA Leadership focuses on creating opportunities for professional women to come together to support, enhance, and cultivate leadership beyond annual recognition. Together we build a connected, committed membership base of women from all career clusters.
ATHENA Member Benefits
In celebration of your $300 annual commitment to ATHENA, you will receive:
- Professional networking connections, social, and service opportunities with outstanding leaders in St. Charles County
- Recognition as a member of ATHENA on our website with professional contact information
- Ticket to Annual Leadership Summit and Awards Luncheon
- Opportunity to participate in the Mentoring Program to pay skills forward and foster growth
- Receive updates on news, events, and latest happenings
- Monthly ATHENA Leadership activities throughout the year
Complete an Application to Join ATHENA
Membership is open to women who live, work or serve in St. Charles County, and have a minimum of 3 years professional work experience.
In order to apply for membership, this application must be accompanied by uploading a resume and a cover letter describing why you are interested in joining ATHENA. You will be notified by email if you are approved for membership.